Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

You guys are lucky in the UK. We got Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle and Tim Howard(who you’d think youd be alright but he plays it safe most of the time. Earle is an absolutely atrocious pundit but was an excellent co commentator. Bastard ruined all that selling his World Cup tickets or something and I have to watch him stumble over his words every week becase he’s clearly uncomfortable on TV. Face for radio and he’s good on it. 

1 hour ago, Astroblack said:

Going by the way Moore handled the post match celebrations compared to Moyse going over to WHAM fans acting like he was Jurgen Klopp tells me that this is the apex of Moyes’ career where has Moore knows there’s more lots more work to do. Hope WHAM pull it off but you can’t bet on Moyes for shit. Soon as he sees those purple kits and the Fiorentina badge, he’ll be bricking it. 

Darren Moore is brilliant tbf. Proper humble guy and certainly doesn't come across as a PFM 'get it in the mixer' type. Pleased for him.

54 minutes ago, simonsays said:

Paul-Merson-3.thumb.jpg.38cefe857b4f5e72df782fc43cc403d8.jpg

Merson is satisfying some sort of quota, there's no doubt.

Clinton fucking Morrison is likely as cheap as a bag of small chips on a Thursday night

Call me a grumpy bastard but pitch invasions for a league one semi final playoff? Going to sound proper boomer now and say it's the amount of wankers seemingly unable to genuinely enjoy the moment without documenting it with their phones.

Doesn't feel like genuine emotion and is just because they've seen others do it, just like everyone throwing beer in the pub at every opportunity only became 'natural' from 2018.

12 hours ago, wormy said:

Call me a grumpy bastard but pitch invasions for a league one semi final playoff? Going to sound proper boomer now and say it's the amount of wankers seemingly unable to genuinely enjoy the moment without documenting it with their phones.

Doesn't feel like genuine emotion and is just because they've seen others do it, just like everyone throwing beer in the pub at every opportunity only became 'natural' from 2018.

It’s been happening long before smartphones and social media.

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Or our beautiful boys from Bournemouth. I honestly think that's just as likely, even more so if they still needed to guarantee safety.

They're safe and on the beach sadly.