Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Collage said:

Höjlund won’t do? Will you sign another one before the window closes?

I meant him or even Martial. Need Mount to settle into the midfield and Rashford to be back on the left and someone who isn't Weghorst up top.

Fernandes has been pinging great balls all over the place today and it's always wasted. Story of his life at us. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Right wing and centre midfield are bigger issues IMO.

Amad was the right wing hope until he got injured. Centre mid we're fine. Give the midfield more than 1.5 games to gel. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Amad was the right wing hope until he got injured. Centre mid we're fine. Give the midfield more than 1.5 games to gel. 

Antony is fucking rank mind. That attempt at a nutmeg. And an alleged domestic abuser as well.

I didn’t think you could make shitter signings VFM-wise than Pogba 2.0 and Maguire but you continue to keep proving people wrong.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Antony is fucking rank mind. That attempt at a nutmeg. And an alleged domestic abuser as well.

I didn’t think you could make shitter signings VFM-wise than Pogba 2.0 and Maguire but you continue to keep proving people wrong.

Aye. It's still early with Antony and he has time but he's proper shit. Maybe 7 bad games then scores a worldie.