Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

The really pleasing thing about this team is that the fans can’t really blame the Glazers this time. The fans wanted Ten Haag, they rated Ten Haag last season, and he’s been given the money and freedom to get his own players.

Edited by Kimbo

2 hours ago, Gawalls said:

Now I can get back to FF16 and my old dvd’s - found dark angel this morning in the loft (old Jessica alba series)

Buy some Honest wipes and she makes money at both ends.

Edit: Damm, there was a residuals joke in there that I missed out on.

Edited by Teslact

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

The really pleasing thing about this team is that the fans can’t really blame the Glazers this time. The fans wanted Ten Haag, they rated Ten Haag last season, and he’s been given the money and freedom to get his own players.

You actually believe that facts will stop them? Well okay then...

8 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

An atrocious take. 

Thought Mount was actually a somewhat decent signing compared to the others and he'd be quite effective whilst nowt spectacular. He's looked absolutely invisible everytime I've seen him for them. 

6 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Bas Dost had a heart attack on the pitch?

It's fucking lucky he's apparently okay as the videos on Twitter look like the ref's looking straight at him when he goes down with no-one around him and they just play on 

2 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Thought Mount was actually a somewhat decent signing compared to the others and he'd be quite effective whilst nowt spectacular. He's looked absolutely invisible everytime I've seen him for them. 

Mount, Gallagher and McTominay.

If you're not playing them in a three man midfield, as a number 8 with freedom and encouragement to drive forward and get into the box as an additional goal threat, then there's no point playing them.

Good players IMO, but very role specific.

5 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

What was it?

Old Trafford is falling down, Ten Hag is a fking clown, Glazers staying ten more years, Man City are on the beers….

They were singing it at our place recently… 

We know as well as anyone that a bad owner destroys a club. There is a different argument that can be made about the Glazers as their spend should in theory have meant that they remained a top five club worldwide but they have let the rot set in, in lots of ways like Ashley did