Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

There it is. Haaland puts City up 1-0.

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Klopp or Arteta are going to win the league which is nauseating 

God I really hope not. I'd rather City win it and I feel nothing rather than what I'd feel if either of them win it.

Edited by cubaricho

Some good results in the Championship. Both WBA and Hull winning away, the latter against Southampton, so Sunderland are now 7 points off the playoffs. Not massively likely they would have got into the playoffs with them seemingly not looking to appoint a permanent manager until the summer, but I'd still rather they be 3 games away from thee playoffs than within 3 points and one match.

Ipswich got a 95th minute winner to go level on points with Leeds. Poor night for the Saints.

Some bottle job from Rotherham to equalise in the 94th only to lose it in the 95th. 

Brilliant result for Hull. Hopefully not another boring Premier League re-entry to come from them. 

3 hours ago, Paullow said:

Some good results in the Championship. Both WBA and Hull winning away, the latter against Southampton, so Sunderland are now 7 points off the playoffs. Not massively likely they would have got into the playoffs with them seemingly not looking to appoint a permanent manager until the summer, but I'd still rather they be 3 games away from thee playoffs than within 3 points and one match.

Ipswich got a 95th minute winner to go level on points with Leeds. Poor night for the Saints.

Would like to see 'Boro go on a run for a playoff spot. I've got a lot of respect and time for Carrick. Hope he comes good as a manager, appears to be a decent bloke and was a solid to great player on his day.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Some bottle job from Rotherham to equalise in the 94th only to lose it in the 95th. 

Brilliant result for Hull. Hopefully not another boring Premier League re-entry to come from them. 

They’ll do a Notts Forest if they come up. Mad Turkish fella pumping millions in, their wage to turnover ratio is mental but they’re going for it. 

All my in laws support Leeds so I’m always at a juxtaposition to want them to do  against the might beat us as they’re all horrific part timers. Do think they’ll come up and probably go straight back down though. 

1 hour ago, The Bonk said:

Would like to see 'Boro go on a run for a playoff spot. I've got a lot of respect and time for Carrick. Hope he comes good as a manager, appears to be a decent bloke and was a solid to great player on his day.

They just don't look like doing it though do they.

Would say since Christmas it's felt like every week they could get right back in the mix, then bottle a result.

I would also like to see them in the play offs.

Edited by Karjala