Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

Grealish role is so limited,strolling about drawing fouls and making 5 yard passes, bores the shite outta me

Awful player,but loved by the "England massive"

44 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Pep is such a weirdo.

From the strange addiction to knitwear, to hockling on the pitch at the end like he's been playing. Then there's the bit where he's got to take one player aside and go mental to them cos the cameras are on

He’s clearly not an awful player. He’s low on confidence and has been coached to play against his natural instincts. He’s a water carrier, needs to get out to save his career 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

He’s clearly not an awful player. He’s low on confidence and has been coached to play against his natural instincts. He’s a water carrier, needs to get out to save his career 

He won’t give a single fuck.  It feeds his ego to be called a “champion” even though he rarely starts.

Same with Kalvin Phillips.

47 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Pep is such a weirdo.

I think he's tremendous. And he's not that c##t Klopp, or that even bigger c##t Arteta.

So City for the title for me. Purely based upon least nauseating manager. Going deeper my opinion may change. Though I doubt it would

4 minutes ago, Sima said:

He won’t give a single fuck.  It feeds his ego to be called a “champion” even though he rarely starts.

Same with Kalvin Phillips.

Tbf Grealish has had patches where he has been really good for City and an important player

Phillips was just shit 

ABC - anyone but City for me. Apart from the overwhelming question marks over how it's all been funded, they are so boring to watch. They strangle the opposition of possession, and turn games into attack v defence. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I didn't watch it but I can guarantee that the expression "perfectly poised" was said at some point.

Pretty sure I remember hearing this around half time 

Arsenal fans buzzing over that result tonight I see. Whereas our result/performance at the Emirates last season was the most haram act ever committed. Until this season at SJP when they were clearly and outrageously robbed blind after having 1 shot on target in 90 minutes, of course.

Edited by HaydnNUFC