Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Yorkie said:

Love VAR tbf. Makes the sport loads better.

Love watching the sport die before our eyes.

Just now, mighty__mag said:

At what angle do they decide this utter shit, Var was solely brought in to cheat, I'm certain. 

Sewn up football off the pitch with FFP and on it with VAR. It's all stacked in favour of a few. 

It is off tbf like. It's a hairline decision but it doesn't paper over the cracks in this team. Throwing away a 3 goal lead is horrendous stuff

Worth remembering next time your team scores a potential winning goal in the last minute of extra time in an FA Cup semi final after coming back from 0-3 down not to bother celebrating just in case

Just now, midds said:

It is off tbf like. It's a hairline decision but it doesn't paper over the cracks in this team. Throwing away a 3 goal lead is horrendous stuff

Doesn't make the slightest difference though, and VAR is still ruining football

Fucking hell you’d be absolutely gutted if you’re Cov like. Huge change in mindset going into pens for both teams now too. Which is one of my main things against VAR. 

Sticking my neck out here  ............ I honestly think Onana is possibly the worst goalkeeper I have witnessed in the Premier League.

Jammy red bastards are going to win aren't they?

1 minute ago, midds said:

Like every borderline call, it's "off tbf." But it's not an infringement in any true sense. 

No way Coventry win this now, like. Imagine trying to compose yourself after that; they've never even experienced VAR.

No lines, no proper angle, and checked in super fast timing, the other way around we'd have had lines, angles, and hours to make sure.

Var is a corrupt pile of bullshit, it's rigged shite. Fuming!

I screamed the fucking house down when that went in.

Edited by mighty__mag