Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Is it not us that are possibly whiney bitches? I love the drama and would hate football to be anything like rugby where referees - who don’t deserve respect - are even more untouchable for their bullshit 

Pretty regrettable attitude TBH, of course they deserve respect. They’re there with the sole purpose of running a game so that both teams can compete. 

We wouldn’t have stupid shit like VAR if people could accept that officials are human and let them get on with it. 

They might get back into this game. But Arsenal always seem to threaten and then fall away after Christmas. I’m sure I’ve seen this with them and Man U over the years. 

Possibly getting found out, as they also seem to lack squad depth. Much like ourselves. 

That said, whilst they were good finishes/moves. They have gifted City two goals. Always going to struggle doing that. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Pretty regrettable attitude TBH, of course they deserve respect. They’re there with the sole purpose of running a game so that both teams can compete. 

We wouldn’t have stupid shit like VAR if people could accept that officials are human and let them get on with it. 

Regrettable attitude? :lol: Areet Chaucer.

Referees absolutely don't deserve respect, they earn respect like everyone else. Good referees earn respect in one way or another, any referee that is demonstrably incompetent earns less respect.