Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

January was a missed opportunity for Arsenal, they were in touching distance of the title. If only they'd paid the £88 million for Mudryk, it was guaranteed. 

I thought everything was agreed between the two clubs only for Chelsea to gazump them in the 11th hour? I don't think signing Mudryk guarantees the title either mind. 

Said this all season, Man City will piss it. Unbelievable squad and they have just destroyed they challengers away from home without going into top gear.

Really want Arsenal to do it but they will fail, next month will see Man City pull away and Arsenal drop massively.

16 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I thought everything was agreed between the two clubs only for Chelsea to gazump them in the 11th hour? I don't think signing Mudryk guarantees the title either mind. 

Aye.

I was just applying the logic of a few of our fans to the title race.

Results generally going for Sunderland at the moment. Luton held today, Watford letting in a 95th minute equaliser yesterday. Blackburn equalising late vs WBA tonight. Millwall losing yesterday.

It's mad that after 27 games Blackburn had won 14 and lost 13, drawing none at all, but they've now drawn their last 4 leagues games.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Results generally going for Sunderland at the moment. Luton held today, Watford letting in a 95th minute equaliser yesterday. Blackburn equalising late vs WBA tonight. Millwall losing yesterday.

It's mad that after 27 games Blackburn had won 14 and lost 13, drawing none at all, but they've now drawn their last 4 leagues games.

FUCK ‘EM!!!

9 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is it not us that are possibly whiney bitches? I love the drama and would hate football to be anything like rugby where referees - who don’t deserve respect - are even more untouchable for their bullshit 

It is ok if 1-2 guys talk to the referee, but when he gets surrounded, specially with VAR with people claiming handball or red card it is just annoying. Just like crowding the guy taking penalty. Everyone outside of the box except the shooter and goalie, and yellow card if goalie starts some antics. Ridiculous that it takes 2-3 minutes to take a penalty these days..

10 hours ago, KaKa said:

So disappointed in Arsenal man. Hope they can stay in it and get back on track to win.

So sick of Man City and any other teams across the continent trying to create one team leagues.

Arsenal played well, but in the end, City's press was superior to Arsenal's ability to play the ball out from the back.

Just seen the Championship results from last night. Be spicy as fuck if Middlesbrough and Sunderland somehow managed to get themselves promoted. :lol:

And looking at the fixtures tonight. Some serious strength in the Europa League at this stage; the two favourites theoretically Barca and Man Utd but there's a pile of others you wouldn't rule out. Would be brilliant if someone different like Sporting or PSV were to win it. 

Which brings you onto the Europa Conference which looks like anyone's game. Whoever does win it will demonstrate what great variety that competition brings to the honours lists, in an era where only a small handful tend to win anything. Barely a European trophy between them once you've discounted Anderlecht's historic successes.