Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

28 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Saw this and thought "this I fucking have to see". Turned on the match, and within 5 seconds Bowen glides past Colback like he wasn't even there to set up Ings for a goal :lol:

Almost as if that could never have been seen coming. :lol:

Edited by TRon

I'd love it if Everton were relegated. But it's one of those teams that you can't even cherry pick the best players from them because they're all pretty bad. 

"Onana what's his name" seems pretty good and I always liked the look of Demarai. Plus he was a Rafa signing. 

Leeds going down would be better. Sommerville and gnonto look very good. 

Edited by Lish007

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Just looked at the city formation on the BBC, is that accurate, Haaland out on the left and Grealish up front. Alvarez in the centre? What’s gan on?

The BBC lineup person regularly puts Rodri on the wing and other mad shit for City’s lineups. I think it’s supposed to be an ongoing joke :lol:

Everton are totally fucked.

All they are is bluster. They spent a decent amount of time attacking us today but they have absolutely nobody on the pitch to reliably score.

Their only tactic seems to be giving it to McNeill (who is gash but at least puts in a shift) and hoping for the best.

They so, so remind me of us the season we went down, and have done since the start of the season.

6 minutes ago, brummie said:

Everton are totally fucked.

All they are is bluster. They spent a decent amount of time attacking us today but they have absolutely nobody on the pitch to reliably score.

Their only tactic seems to be giving it to McNeill (who is gash but at least puts in a shift) and hoping for the best.

They so, so remind me of us the season we went down, and have done since the start of the season.

Keep convincing myself that they won't go down because of Goodison a la last season. They can't be as bad as your 2015-16 side, surely?

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Keep convincing myself that they won't go down because of Goodison a la last season. They can't be as bad as your 2015-16 side, surely?

No, not in the sense of a direct player to player comparison, but more in the sense of having circled the plug hole for a few seasons, looked increasingly shit and like we needed to be burned down and rebuilt from nothing.

A proper sick malaise eating away at the heart of the club that will do for it.

Looking like Southampton, Bournemouth and either Leeds or Everton for the drop, then. I think it'll be Leeds, they should've had a plan before getting rid of Marsch.

It completely passed me by that we'd already sailed past the magic 40 point mark. This is basically a free hit season for us now