Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Weghorst actually plays some quality balls forward, looks like he’s running through cement but is good in the air and at linking play. Garnacho looks like he’s auditioning for the next instalment of the Joker 

I wouldn't mind Spurs having another 30 minutes here, if they can find an equaliser.

I'm happy Man Utd went through. Would be disappointing if we did finish 6th (very respectable, and possibly 'par' as it stands) and ended up being in the Conference instead of the Europa, or if we ended up 7th and missed out on Europe altogether.

It's a bit shit wanting the better teams to win all the time, but if we were to finish lower than 5th then it's definitely in our best interest for a better side to win the FA Cup this season.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

When did that “you’ve seen United, now fuck off home” chant start :anguish: 

Have they always sung it? But they’ve been shite for a while. So they’ve not rolled it out. 

They're literally all Terry Christian in my mind like :lol: Slimy, smarmy, arrogant bellends who -as part of their arrogance- think everyone hates them because they're successful