Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I definitely want Arsenal to win the league but this is at least good for the excitement and uncertainty. The City - Arsenal match should be good at least.

EDIT: Just realised City have 2 games in hand and to play Arsenal at home. Win 2 games in addition to beating Arsenal and they're 5 points clear all of a sudden.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Was looking forward to the Southampton game and an easy three points. Suddenly, it looks like a hard game. 

I know Arsenal have been fragile as fuck the last 3-4 games or so. Full blown Arsenal crumble with custard. But Southampton have still plucked a top quality performance from out of nowhere tonight.

They looked dead and buried after the Palace game. Shame we can’t play them at their place again :lol: 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Was looking forward to the Southampton game and an easy three points. Suddenly, it looks like a hard game. 

I know Arsenal have been fragile as fuck the last 3-4 games or so. Full blown Arsenal crumble with custard. But Southampton have still plucked a top quality performance from out of nowhere tonight.

They looked dead and buried after the Palace game. Shame we can’t play them at their place again :lol: 

Remember Southampton outplayed City in the League Cup quarter final, but we murdered them in the semi's.