Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Kind of want Liverpool in the conference league for how much they would moan the fuck about how inferior it is.

Klopp would despise the schedule. Could be good for us

On 22/04/2023 at 15:51, GeordieDazzler said:

Leeds the first team to concede 60+ goals in consecutive Prem seasons. Although that record will probably be matched by someone next season perhaps Leeds could threepeat :lol:

The flip side is they did well to concede 60+ goals and not be relegated. If they can do it 2 seasons running it's quite remarkable.

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Better off asking which pundits aren't thick now

Stephen Warnock

Nedum Onuoha is very capable and obviously inyelligent. 

The less said about the likes of RioF, Schmeichel, Merson, Collymore and Agbonlahor the better. 

14 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Karen Carney

On 21/02/2021 at 17:37, Wullie said:

Nobody's mentioned the worst one. Conversation on 5Live just now:

Steve Crossman: I'd written down the word 'ominous' as John Murray said it after 8 minutes, do you think Mikel Arteta will be quite happy to be 1-0 down at the break given the start Man City made?

Karen Carney: Ooh I dunno, I don't even know what that word means, I can't even pronounce it.

She's thick as a whale omelette.

The fact there's so much competition for this title is depressing. The worst part is the arrogant style with which these morons present themselves. I wouldn't mind so much if they were thick and humble, but they seem to think they're doing the world a favour by talking.

Edited by 80