Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 6/11/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Want something to give you a pre match spring in your step.

Came (quite literally) across this on YouTube. Loads of these newcastle wankathons about these days, and im all for it.

1 minute ago, duo said:

No Joelinton today right? So that must be a Shelvey start with Bruno playing further up in Mid.  I'm going 2:0 win to Newcastle.

That would mean Willock on the wing which I don't think we'll do

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

That would mean Willock on the wing which I don't think we'll do

Not if he plays instead of Longstaff. We need that press further up that we'll be missing from Joelinton which Bruno can offer.

Edited by duo

Just now, duo said:

Not if he plays instead of Longstaff. We need that press further up that we're missing from Joelinton which Bruno can offer.

Longstaff has the best running stats in the league (I think). He's not going to be dropped for this

13 minutes ago, STM said:

Want something to give you a pre match spring in your step.

Came (quite literally) across this on YouTube. Loads of these newcastle wankathons about these days, and im all for it.

As much as we naturally focus on the stick we get from the media and other fans, I'd forgotten how quickly they'll jump on your bandwagon once you have a good side. We didn't experience it that much in the Pardew 5th season but the media wanked us silly under Keegan/Robson. 

4 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

As much as we naturally focus on the stick we get from the media and other fans, I'd forgotten how quickly they'll jump on your bandwagon once you have a good side. We didn't experience it that much in the Pardew 5th season but the media wanked us silly under Keegan/Robson. 

Aye, I think it'll serve us well to remember nearly all of these fuckers told us we should STFU and accept Bruce and Ashley.

30 minutes ago, duo said:

Well I am going for:  Bruno - Shelvey - Willock;  I think Shelvey is due a start.

Who you going for on the left, since Joelinton is suspended?

There's no way Shelvey starts over Longstaff right now, unless he's injured.

32 minutes ago, STM said:

Who you going for on the left, since Joelinton is suspended?

There's no way Shelvey starts over Longstaff right now, unless he's injured.

Listing to the pre-match press conference it doesn't sound like Shelvey will start

1 hour ago, Cf said:

Mental that we care about the results of the Arsenal v Chelsea and Spurs v Liverpool games. 

Yep, two draws please. And for us to stomp all over Southampton, hit third place and really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Well, I can dream, right?

10 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Yep, two draws please. And for us to stomp all over Southampton, hit third place and really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Well, I can dream, right?

Those three results (including ours) are not certain to happen.

However, I have to say they are all quite likely to happen (particularly ours)

I mean I’m just glad we’re not in a relegation battle at this point, at some point my mindset will change but I don’t feel any pressure on days like this unlike previous seasons. 

The players are also playing with a real freedom, which makes us very dangerous at the moment. Long may it continue as who knows where this journey is taking us.