Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

Qataris won then? Rio saying they’re about to takeover at Man Utd

I think all the talk the other day about them winning came from a random Twitter account. Don’t think there is anything concrete at all. 

I wouldn’t be surprised (and be quite happy) to see the Glazers still in situ at the start of next season. 

They want walk away money for an asset that costs them nothing and generates them millions every year.

Whilst the Qataris have money to burn they may not ultimately like having the piss taken out of them. 

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

The PL I assume? They’ll still have to investigate all that shenanigans right. 

Oh yeah. I'm sure they'll dust off their magnifying glasses to investigate a takeover which might be favourable to the hallowed Man U. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Love Bruno praising THAT Willock assist with "then Willockinho Modriced that assist" :lol:

The fact that he learned English so quickly, has been here for a year and a half and is already making up his own verbs is kind of wild :lol:

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

Love Bruno praising THAT Willock assist with "then Willockinho Modriced that assist" :lol:

No Maxi versus Wolves nominations.

11 hours ago, KDT said:

TNT Sports will still be part of the EE package if that makes any difference for mobile customers, I had an email yesterday saying I would still be able to access it as part of my contract, EE is BT owned so I assume you might still be ok.

Probably linked to this, I see Laura Woods is leaving TalkSport over the summer.

Likely to be the new face of TNT sport?

Ederson:

"There are players who don't drink, but made an exception, which was the case with Ruben Dias. It didn't work out for him, two shots and he threw up everything and in Jack Grealish's mother's bag."

9 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Probably linked to this, I see Laura Woods is leaving TalkSport over the summer.

Likely to be the new face of TNT sport?

I hope so, not just for the obvious reason, she's probably the best pundits/ presenter around at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Wonder if it was Sky who pushed him out the door, they did it with the cricket by trying to freshen it up. He did sound like he was on the decline mind

Hopefully. Sky are doing alright by pushing some of the stale bastards out of the door, it’s just that the replacements are not good enough.

Chelsea are signing a shirt sponsorship deal with Stake for £40m a year.

They were going to sign up with Allianz for £20m a year. They initially wanted £50m a year, and currently get £40m a year from 3.

Looks like their commercial income is dropping under Todd, and without Champions League football.