Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Just now, GeordieT said:

For someone completely out of the loop, what’s the context here? 

Steve wraith associates himself with the Sayers.

Wraith has something to do with dunston fc (I think)

These blokes. (The JCB gang) have been destroying priperties/houses of the Sayers and associates for ages now

This being the latest

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Please tell me Paddy Conroy's involved

He will be.

Hes obsessed with wraith and touchy hutchy

Does podcasts from his shed every night and mentions it

I ran past Sayers a few months ago, he was getting out of a car and going into that front business he owns on Fossway alongside two goons who were giving me daggers as I jogged towards them panting and sweating, had visions of Silvio Dante thinking I was there for a hit and bundling me into the boot.

25 minutes ago, jack j said:

These fuckers have been running amok for over a year now. How's nowt happened to them? The S#y£rs must be finished are they?

not entirely, they know they have eyes on them more than ever because everyone is waiting for them to ‘reply’ 

I’m surprised of the lack of coverage for what’s been going on in the NE with regards to this, literal lorries being driven into peoples living rooms [emoji38]

Could you be fucked man, fuck that. Wraith associates with the likes so it’s on him as far as I’m concerned. 

Just now, Charlies said:

not entirely, they know they have eyes on them more than ever because everyone is waiting for them to ‘reply’ 

I’m surprised of the lack of coverage for what’s been going on in the NE with regards to this, literal lorries being driven into peoples living rooms [emoji38]

Could you be fucked man, fuck that. Wraith associates with the likes so it’s on him as far as I’m concerned. 

So when does it end though? You can't be a well known notorious family and let people take the piss for owa a year like.

They're gonna either have to put up or fuck off abroad