gbandit

PL Manager of the Season nominees:

Manchester City's Pep Guardiola

Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp

Arsenal's Mikel Arteta

Aston Villa's Unai Emery

Bournemouth's Andoni Iraola

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Ferguson built some great teams but he also made horrible people.

I'd argue the level of slime and disingenuous aura is pure nature at work. He was born for it.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

PL Manager of the Season nominees:

Manchester City's Pep Guardiola

Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp

Arsenal's Mikel Arteta

Aston Villa's Unai Emery

Bournemouth's Andoni Iraola

Unai or Iraola. Dyche should be up there as well.

4 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Unai or Iraola. Dyche should be up there as well.

Arteta if Arsenal win the league, otherwise Emery.

Emery has literally done this season what Howe did last season without getting to a cup final so based on that he shouldn't really be winning it.

On 08/05/2024 at 08:45, wormy said:

Is that our Sean in that lineup? Just googled to see if there's a Leeds-related Longstaff I've never heard of and it appears rumours of them being interested in Sean bypassed me in March.

Has Ferrell even indicated he's going to start piling transfer war chest-levels of money in, anyway? :lol:

Anchorman was 20 years ago, is he that minted?

Premier League owners want to scrap the 3pm blackout. The WSL want it scrapped as well so they can have all their games KO at 3pm.

Every year UEFA do their best to get PSG into the Champions League final.

Every year PSG do their best to lose the semi-finals.

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Ok it was either here or "Vaguely Amusing" but 😂😂😂😂😂

:lol: I'd never seen this before. Feel for Garbutt as that must've been a bit deflating but looking at the guy's Wiki, what a dumb question. 'what's the thinking behind releasing a 27 year old who made the last of his 5 league appearances for the club 5 years ago and was already out on his annual loan by the time you arrived at the club?'

22 hours ago, Stifler said:

Premier League owners want to scrap the 3pm blackout. The WSL want it scrapped as well so they can have all their games KO at 3pm.

Hear me out on this one… Not think all PL games standard KO times should be Saturday 17:30 not 15:00? Discuss…

I long, long time ago, in a previous life I was Monty the Magpie in goal at half-time to save penalties against kids. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Hear me out on this one… Not think all PL games standard KO times should be Saturday 17:30 not 15:00? Discuss…

How about changing from 3pm to 1.30-2pm down the leagues (save in floodlight money?) and 4.30pm for top flight (still allows travel for away fans?).

Pretty sure society has outgrown the reason for why 3pm became the arbitrary kick-off time.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

With the amount of games rearranged to Sundays for the Europa League, Conference League, and Sky cunts, we should think about Sunday games being normal.