Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

17 minutes ago, Ben said:

Are those not just a normal dopey EPL foul ? 

Commentators suggest they aren’t 

“The referee felt the Brazilian knew what he was doing there”

“He should have had one in the first half actually”

“Booked for persistent infringement”

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Screenshot_20240523_212943_Reddit.thumb.jpg.1f1a15a2e09a8dc0605d17896b64e265.jpg

There's always a reference 

:lol:

I suppose he told the FA investigators that Paqueta Island is just a name. What he meant was, it's actually more of a peninsula.

image.thumb.png.e090f48851f948f6eac789cea3bb710a.png

Posted (edited)

image.png.5ac26bcf1f71db417b1443cb4ee3344b.png

Oh crap! I shouldn’t have said there was an Island

Oh crap! I shouldn’t have said it was an illegal island

Oh crap! I certainly shouldn’t have said it was called “Paqueta island”

Edited by Joelinton7

So the FA have said to fans of Man U and Man City not to travel tomorrow without a ticket because there are no facilities outside Wembly for a fan zone !!

What's the fucking point of it then ? Millions spent on a stadium that's a pain to get to, in the middle of London that only caters for 20000 fans from each club.

Biggest and best club competition in the world !! Give me a break.

Surprised I’ve not heard it mentioned, but the first thing I thought of was that England friendly where he ran around kicking everyone for the entire first half and the ref wouldn’t book him.

4 hours ago, Ben said:

So the FA have said to fans of Man U and Man City not to travel tomorrow without a ticket because there are no facilities outside Wembly for a fan zone !!

What's the fucking point of it then ? Millions spent on a stadium that's a pain to get to, in the middle of London that only caters for 20000 fans from each club.

Biggest and best club competition in the world !! Give me a break.

Need a Wembley of the North. 

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Surprised I’ve not heard it mentioned, but the first thing I thought of was that England friendly where he ran around kicking everyone for the entire first half and the ref wouldn’t book him.

Surely he wouldn't be that stupid, he was already getting investigated at that point.

13 minutes ago, 54 said:

The shit Froggy gets when he's genuinely sound as fuck is wild like :lol: 

Planting the seeds for the next traitors already I see. :lol:

Posted (edited)

It might be a hard thing to prove without actual evidence of communication between himself and the people placing the bets. 

As seen by that Tonali investigation. Without Sandro giving them all the evidence they would have found nothing. 

There was something about he didn't give them his phone until a month after they began the investigation. 

I dunno part of me thinks unless they have a key gotcha piece of evidence then he can easily deny everything.

Edited by alexf

Posted (edited)

Anyone fancy teaming up to place a few random big bets on Bruno F to get booked next year, just in case? :iamatwat:

Edited by Checko
Added smiley for legal protection

There was definitely at least an equivalent amount of suspicious activity with some of the bookings Xhaka got at Arsenal and nothing has come of that (yet)

5 hours ago, Vaj said:

Surely he wouldn't be that stupid, he was already getting investigated at that point.

I wonder if it's part of his defence strategy? [emoji38] He's turned into a bit of a mad cunt since being under investigation just booting people and getting carded. Maybe thinks if he picks up loads of daft yellows like that the ones he's getting charged for look less suspicious? [emoji38]

On 23/05/2024 at 16:55, Ginola14 said:

what a blessing we didn't sign him 

Wham fans must be raging 

Well, even if he gets sacked, he maintains he is a man, and job or no job, you can’t tell me that he’s not. 

At Steve Harper's testimonial after party, I sat at a table with Darren Peacock, Keith Gillespie and Scott Sellars where I bored the ear off of Scott Sellars. Credit to Sellars he sat there and entertained me, talking about coaching and wingers and stuff. I tried to talk to Darren Peacock, but he wasn't having any of it. Shortly after Ant and Dec appeared and it was like the King and Queen had entered the room, attention and gazes instantly locked in. Its because of this I now have an eternal hatred for Ant & Dec, as I was like two minutes away from becoming Steve Howey's assistant manager at New College Durham.