Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

I think it’s a great draw, means no boring all English final which is always the absolute worst. Plus we’ll get a finalist who isn’t from the normal group of about 4 teams. 

Napoli winning it would be amazing. Best team to watch in Europe and it’s not even close. 

I would really hope it is Napoli or Benfica in the Final, because both Milan sides are truly quite rubbish, tbh. Napoli are comfortably the best team on their side of the draw, but none of those players are used to this level of pressure. Di Lorenzo played in the EURO final, but for the rest of the players, these are easily the biggest matches of their careers. Still, an incredible opportunity for glory.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

That's an incredible opportunity for Napoli. Its basically the draw I was hoping they would get - aside from I would have quite liked an all-Milan quarter final. In a way it has piled the pressure on them because they should be making the final now.

The big thing for Napoli is the league is done. They can manage their squad completely for these knock out games.

Edited by ponsaelius

Europa League Draw quarter final draw:

Man United Vs Sevilla

Juventus Vs Sporting

Bayer Leverkusen Vs Union Saint-Gilloise

Feyenoord Vs Roma

Semi Final:

Juventus/ Sporting Vs Man United/ Sevilla

Feyenoord/Roma Vs Bayer Leverkusen/ Union

3 hours ago, Slim said:

No wounder qpr got pumped.

They genuinely look like they couldn't take a manager with that haircut seriously :lol:

Then some random bloke blowing a shell walks in.

Edited by toon25

28 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I will never count the conference league as a major trophy tbh.

I value you it more than the League Cup, tbh, and I would have been ecstatic if NUFC won that. Roma were very happy to win last season.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

7 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

I value you it more than the League Cup, tbh, and I would have been ecstatic if NUFC won that. Roma were very happy to win last season.

It's not a massive drop in quality from the old Cup Winner's Cup really. 

1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

I will never count the conference league as a major trophy tbh.

As someone young enough to only remember us playing in one final I don’t think there’s a competition we could enter that I wouldn’t consider a major trophy

39 minutes ago, NE28 said:

As someone young enough to only remember us playing in one final I don’t think there’s a competition we could enter that I wouldn’t consider a major trophy

You don’t remember Scott Parker lifting the intertoto cup certificate?

25 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

You don’t remember Scott Parker lifting the intertoto cup certificate?

I think I’ve done everything to wipe it from my memory. The nightmares were just too much