Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

don't get why sky or bt/tnt would be bothered, sky have a partnership with paramount plus for the uk market and bt/tnt don't compete in the same market do they? Maybe amazon complaining? Or one of the overseas broadcasters 

Wonder if all this crazy spending by the Saudi clubs continues it could have a big effect on FFP in the Premier League? They could distort the market so much that even average players could cost £50m which would price out so many clubs. If clubs can only spend around 100m a season then the league wont be able to bring in so many quality players. Interesting times

10 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Community Shield moved back to 4pm KO. Power to the people but still just a half measure in reality.

Can’t think of the Community Shield now without thinking of Griezmann being absolutely buzzing at winning it with us a few times on his Football Manager save.

2 hours ago, Sima said:

David Craig stays.  Presumably Sky are playing the long game and are going to cash in on some sweet ivory when the time comes.

Enough fangs to make 100 pianos.

10 hours ago, Sima said:

David Craig stays.  Presumably Sky are playing the long game and are going to cash in on some sweet ivory when the time comes.

Sky basically ditching traditional journalism in favour of “personalities” and one time fees for Ornstein and the like on their panel shows. 

Horrible for those cut loose, but not a huge surprise. 

5 hours ago, Viana said:

Sky basically ditching traditional journalism in favour of “personalities” and one time fees for Ornstein and the like on their panel shows. 

Horrible for those cut loose, but not a huge surprise. 

Should have all their subscribers cancel for using that Tory quilt Thogden. Needs an absolute paggering does the little shite.

I had Talksport on in the car on my way to work yesterday (I know, but I'd rather listen to football shite than baseball or US politics on the radio here), but Agbonlahor was asked what the biggest thing he'd ever got wrong as a pundit, and he admitted that it was saying someone would rather play for Brentford for half the money than play for us. About 12:13 in: https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1687273200/1687282200/ 

On 21/06/2023 at 08:38, Nucasol said:

Should have all their subscribers cancel for using that Tory quilt Thogden. Needs an absolute paggering does the little shite.

It's the roaster that always wears the turtle necks that I can't bear.