Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'd be buzzing if they bought Varane given his contract ends in 4 weeks. :lol:

Lovely. Thought they were going to subsidise that one, hopefully they give the porcine Brazilian a swerve too after Ratshit’s antics.

6 minutes ago, Antonerums said:

What is a DMCA Takedown Notice?
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a U.S. copyright law that provides a process for copyright holders to request the removal of infringing content from online platforms. A DMCA takedown notice is a request sent by a copyright owner to an online service provider, asking them to remove content that infringes on their copyrights.

DMCA takedown notices are commonly used by photographers, filmmakers, musicians, and other content creators to protect their intellectual property rights.
Receiving a DMCA takedown notice can be intimidating, but it's important to respond promptly and take appropriate action to avoid legal consequences.

How Does the DMCA Takedown Process Work?
When a copyright owner discovers infringing content online, they can send a DMCA takedown notice to the platform hosting the content. The platform is then required to remove the content in question and notify the uploader of the takedown. The uploader can respond with a counter-notification if they believe the takedown was unwarranted.

Platforms that receive valid DMCA takedown notices are protected from liability for copyright infringement, as long as they comply with the requirements of the DMCA.
Content creators who receive a takedown notice should review the notice carefully and consider seeking legal advice to understand their rights and options.

Steps for Navigating a DMCA Takedown Notice
1. Review the Notice: When you receive a DMCA takedown notice, carefully review the notice to understand which of your content is being alleged as infringing. Check to see if the notice includes all the required information under the DMCA.
2. Take Down the Content: If the notice is valid, take down the infringing content to avoid further legal action. Make sure to also inform the copyright owner that you have complied with their request.
3. Consider a Counter-Notification: If you believe the takedown was unwarranted or if you have the right to use the content under fair use or other exceptions, you can file a counter-notification to challenge the takedown. Be prepared to provide legal arguments supporting your position.
4. Seek Legal Advice: If you're unsure how to proceed or if you believe your rights have been violated, consider seeking legal advice from a copyright attorney who can help you navigate the DMCA takedown process.
Benefits of Understanding DMCA Takedown Notices
By understanding how DMCA takedown notices work and knowing your rights as a content creator, you can protect yourself from legal disputes and avoid potential liabilities. Effective navigation of the DMCA takedown process can help you resolve copyright disputes efficiently and maintain a positive reputation as a responsible creator.
Remember, being proactive and knowledgeable about copyright laws can save you time and money in the long run. Stay informed and take the necessary steps to protect your intellectual property rights in the digital age.
For more information on DMCA takedown notices and how to navigate them, check out the official website of the U.S. Copyright Office at www.copyright.gov.
Explore the Source: https://medium.com/@scorecred10/saferent-solutions-f85ae2df5fa1

Understanding the Global eCommerce Landscape With the rise of eCommerce, businesses nowadays have a vast opportunity to reach customers from all around the world. In fact, global eCommerce sales are projected to reach $5.4 trillion by 2022, according to Statista.

https://medium.com/@scorecred10/pregnancy-discrimination-3ebaaf36c544

When it comes to running a business, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements is crucial. Failure to comply with these regulations can have serious legal consequences for your business. In this article, we will explore the potential legal ramifications of non-compliance and how it can affect your business structure.

Get fucked you Skynet nonce.

47 minutes ago, duo said:

This guy is an idiot - how's he on the radio

It's how talksport works. Spout some shite or controversy to get people to ring in. 

No wonder taxi drivers are the way they are.

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

Good old Jim 

Cracking way to get the clubs staff moving forward in the right direction, this can only go tits up in a big way 

The hypocrisy of some of these journalists is unreal - when Newcastle were bought this very station was questioning the owners.   When said owners phone up to invite them to a boxing match - they are all to willing to accept.

Are they allowed to introduce these rules. by FIFA?

These are fundamental changes.

I don't like any of the rules. Net playing time feels inevitable but I fear it would make the game even slower IMO. Players will just slow down to take a breather both offensive and defensive with no time pressure to hurry up.

Imagine a "kick-in" with no clock. Will take fucking ages.

Self pass is a good idea actually. Having to pick a pass slows the game down. I've changed my mind.

Kick in for throw-ins = depends on implementation. I instinctively don't like it though.

Sin bins = I like it actually. Especially for cynical fouls

Self-pass = like a lot

Flying substitutes = hate it. 

Net playing time = think it will slow the game down even more.

I do fear Net Playing time will actually slow down the game, I would be interested to see it trialled though, is it used anywhere in any weird league or equivalent sport that could provide relevant data? If it slows the game down bad, but also if it can cause a lot of variance in game length (I actually doubt it would) it could cause logistical issues with fans being let out etc etc. May be a bit of a non issue but we'll see. The other would be last game of season relegation and title deciders, you want to know results elsewhere and have as much playing time after as you can, the teams are incentivised to have as little playing time as slowly as possible...

35 minutes ago, jack j said:

Dave challinor and rory delap turning in their graves

All bad ideas except self-pass. I've never really known why it isn't allowed. If you were dribbling before you were fouled, how is it a free kick if you're not free to carry on dribbling?

Same goes for 'taking it too soon' - again, if it's free, I'd rather do it before the guilty party have time to make their defence better than it was before they fouled.

Open to being told it's somehow better for the game as it is, but I don't currently see how.