Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace: 9/11/22 @ 19:45 - League Cup (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Howay lads, big as any game this season. 

In hindsight Mr Keegan the king went after man utd from the start and just came up short, hopefully king Edward knows this and any trophy will count.

Always remember rob Lee interview saying the first trophy Is the most important. Getting ahead of meself but am 51 next month so fuck it, get the first one in the bag. 

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Five players who started, in their away win, on Sunday starting for them. Three who started in ours. 

Although, Big Joe and ASM are starters in most fans eyes. Plus Targett and Jonjo were probably expected to start by many, before the season started. 

Strong enough team. I hope!! 

Glad he stuck with Pope, changing the entire back four and the goalkeeper would have had me shitting bricks.

Pleased that Anderson starts.

Feel like we have enough to win here but it could be rough going until we get that first goal.

Also looks like no Zaha? Sign me the fuck up. I'd play Palace Sans Zaha every fucking week.

Edited by Miercoles

56 minutes ago, Slim said:

From twitter

The Arsenal and Newcastle matches were both chosen for the channel Voot Select Soccer this evening but unfortunately neither have been listed available for tonight.

We have a potential plan in the works so keep an eye on this page

Where's this from like?