Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace (Newcastle win 3-2 on pels) - 09/11/22

Disco

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I took a wrong turn there once. Meant to go to the government building area and went along what looked like an absolute shit hole of a high street.

Yeah it's well grim in places

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Whatever happens - win or not - I’m not fucking happy about this line up, and I don’t give a shit who is in charge or how well they’ve done.  Fucking hate fielding reserves in the cups when we’ve not won a domestic trophy in nearly 70 years.  

Couldn’t disagree more, these weren’t reserves- they’re still squad players and deserve a game. Rest the others for Chelsea, we have a chance to lead them by 8 points going into break and for me that’s more important.

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I took a wrong turn there once. Meant to go to the government building area and went along what looked like an absolute shit hole of a high street.

It's genuinely a lost cause. Just pave it over and make it a parking lot for real London. 

Only thing that would bother me about going out of this is the thought that the mackems will have got themselves believing that we thought we were going to win the competition

Edited by OpenC

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Yes, reserves.  They’re not first team players are they?  It’s the reserves. 

Not one dude who started tonight isn't at least on the bench for the first team. So yes, first team. Give over man. :lol:

Just now, Gawalls said:

Couldn’t disagree more, these weren’t reserves- they’re still squad players and deserve a game. Rest the others for Chelsea, we have a chance to lead them but 8 points going into break and for me that’s more important.

They’re reserves - squad players are reserve players

Just now, Gawalls said:

Couldn’t disagree more, these weren’t reserves- they’re still squad players and deserve a game. Rest the others for Chelsea, we have a chance to lead them but 8 points going into break and for me that’s more important.

Yup. That first XI was better than the first XI we were putting out regularly in the league pre-takeover. That's the idea of back up and there was more than enough out there to win without penalties tonight.