Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace (Newcastle win 3-2 on pels) - 09/11/22

Disco

Just now, JumpersForGoalposts said:

[emoji38] That post escalated beautifully from 'We haven't scored againt them' to 'Shithole full of cunts'. [emoji38]

Yeh it comes to the surface quickly. I went to school near there and so many of the dipshits in my year supported them. I remain friends with a few of them and the way they went on about Pardew for months was seriously tiresome, and the moment I turned round and asked how the felt about it they spat the dummy something rotten. There's also a bloke at my Thursday 7s who supports them who is one of those "a good football player is a shouty football player" kind of guys. Every time somebody is on the ball he tells you where to run for it and it's literally always the wrong option. Once fouled him despite him being on my own team (pretend by accident) just to get him off and shut him up, absolute pain in the arse.

1 minute ago, Theregulars said:

Yeh it comes to the surface quickly. I went to school near there and so many of the dipshits in my year supported them. I remain friends with a few of them and the way they went on about Pardew for months was seriously tiresome, and the moment I turned round and asked how the felt about it they spat the dummy something rotten. There's also a bloke at my Thursday 7s who supports them who is one of those "a good football player is a shouty football player" kind of guys. Every time somebody is on the ball he tells you where to run for it and it's literally always the wrong option. Once fouled him despite him being on my own team (pretend by accident) just to get him off and shut him up, absolute pain in the arse.

Croydon by any chance? I'm in the same boat, way too many Palace supporting friends :lol: