League Cup 4th Round - Newcastle Utd v AFC Bournemouth (20/12/22 @ 7.45pm)

Just now, Magpie said:

Bastard, couldn't go the Wednesday as going to see OCS but could make this new date ?

There'll be a few tickets go on sale due to people returning them who can't make the new date.

seriously though. a couple of my mates will no longer be able to make it. they had a couple of tickets  right behind the goal in the leazes. i'm sure i can take them back to the box office this week for refunds. do they put them back on general sale?

2 minutes ago, huss9 said:

seriously though. a couple of my mates will no longer be able to make it. they had a couple of tickets  right behind the goal in the leazes. i'm sure i can take them back to the box office this week for refunds. do they put them back on general sale?

Yeah they will refund and resell if returning them back to club. Probably a time limit from announcement but unsure.

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

Just give them a call in the morning. They should be able to refund your card and cancel the tickets without you having to physically take them back.

5 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

My understanding, and experience, is that you have to take them back to the box office. There is a 72 hour cut off before the game.

I had a spare Everton ticket, phoned up to cancel it, and had to take it back to get the refund. It turned into a nightmare because I took the wrong ticket, went on the metro (with arthritic, waiting for hip replacement hips), had to go back home, and return to the box office with the correct ticket). I could hardly walk for days afterwards; that coupled with my autism made that whole experience rather traumatic. But I laugh about it now.

I think the situation may well be different given the circumstances around this game.