Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

These two quotes a page apart :lol:

20 hours ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I’ve just been sick outside filthys in the big market haha. Up the mags 

13 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

It would have been a great day yesterday it was ruined as I headed home pass Filthy's in the Bigg Market  I slipped on some sick and broke my arm. Just out of hospital now.

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

If for your lunch you had a pepperoni pizza with a side dish of carrots. 

It was yours.

Just kidding ? it was a wind up. 

Thank god for that. To be fair it was pure liquid from memory, had been up town since 12. Long old (and expensive) day on the sauce.

Mrs actually said last night it was better when yous were shit due to fact I was always able to have a family day on Sunday. I pretended to still be asleep on Sunday morning when she was getting up with the kids. Really rough day yesterday 

I fuckin love Newcastle like... Nanna Makina rocking outside of St James' metro after we done Chelsea, nowhere else does this happen :lol:

I've had an absolutely class weekend on London seeing Bryan Kearney then just on the drink yesterday, and I'm still fuckin gutted I wasn't in my seat for the game and at the rave outside afterwards. 

As someone has mentioned above, the city will be fuckin mental of we're ever to win something. 

4 hours ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Thank god for that. To be fair it was pure liquid from memory, had been up town since 12. Long old (and expensive) day on the sauce.

Mrs actually said last night it was better when yous were shit due to fact I was always able to have a family day on Sunday. I pretended to still be asleep on Sunday morning when she was getting up with the kids. Really rough day yesterday 

:lol: 

I had similar and feel the same now we're good.  Missus was away on some work do.  That I refused to go to, as I was hoping to get to the match or watch it on TV at least.  She got back about 10 on Sunday morning and I was in bed half asleep and still in an absolute state.  Told me to grow up :lol: 

NEVER! 

Edited by Lush Vlad

5 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

Is Schak the lad who's been doing those vids on the buses and Metros? (mini-raves)

I had a chat with him when he was in his full Nana Makina kit a few months back, seemed like a canny lad. Was telling me about how they sorted out the Nana Makina sunrise set at Tynemouth Priory

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wish I could hear exactly what Trippier and Schar were saying to Willock on the matchcam. Something about playing the lines and him and Longy but can't quite work it out. 

Can barely hear it but Schar tells him and Longstaff to "press Jorginho and (?) especially" and "If you press them....". Fairly sure in between that he says they won't be able to play if you do.