The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

Before the game yesterday I was watching Shearer talk about what it's like to take 2 penalties in a world cup game. Kane decided to force it IMO, he thought he needed to do something more to beat the keeper a second time.

24 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Before the game yesterday I was watching Shearer talk about what it's like to take 2 penalties in a world cup game. Kane decided to force it IMO, he thought he needed to do something more to beat the keeper a second time.

This. Kane dithered about it, he should have just blasted it to the keeper's right like he did the first one. I play a load of golf and one of the worst things you can do is not commit to your shot, to be caught in two minds. That's what happened to Kane.

Edited by dorty

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Where would you get them from? Thai sabai would be my shout

Thai Sabai shut down few weeks ago. Was my go to place. Got on really well with owner, unfortunately health issues so he had to sell up. Jino's is good but pricy. Sakura is a good solid Chinese.

I think England under Southgate has just been too cautious. Yesterday plan seemed to be firstly to stop Mbappe and then figure out a way to score. Walker did nothing because his job was just to stay back. It worked in a way of course cause Mbappe was quiet. Midfield 3 was too defensive imo. RIce offers nothing forward and Henderson very little.