The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Jammy for me. Respect Croatia but bored of them drawing their way through tournaments. Hope they look even in the semis.

Completely agree with this but can't argue with them getting past Brazil in quarter finals like

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Jammy for me. Respect Croatia but bored of them drawing their way through tournaments. Hope they look even in the semis.

Yeah for the tournament it's not great. Well organised, but mainly a spoiler mentality.

Just now, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Someone please bottle Neymar's tears and feed them directly into my veins.

After Suarez, we just need Ronaldo blubbing now for the karma hattrick. 

I've never had any symphony for teams losing on penalties. You've had 120 minutes to win the game, you practice penalties all the time and then you shit the bed. Out. Deservedly. I'll feel the same if it happens to England tomorrow.

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Completely agree with this but can't argue with them getting past Brazil in quarter finals like

Just feel like they were the worse team in both of the last two games and got away with it. At least at in 2018 they probably edged the games they won on pens.

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Just feel like they were the worse team in both of the last two games and got away with it. At least at in 2018 they probably edged the games they won on pens.

Like I say I completely agree and the tournament is probably the poorer for this result; can't blame Croatia for playing to their strengths though