The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

614 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

35 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

What gives me a lot of confidence is that Howe won't be looking at it as "let's secure x, then look at y" beyond "just win the next game". We'll approach every game like it's the only thing that matters, and then we'll finish where we finish. Fans can look ahead and think about how many points we need to achieve certain milestones, but the management and the players will just focus on it a game at a time.

Interestingly, his most recent interviews are the first time he's publicly admitted to looking ahead and assessing the next clutch of games, rather than rigidly sticking to the one game at a time mantra. That I'm aware of. He looks confident about it, too.

Edited by 80

3 minutes ago, 80 said:

Interestingly, his most recent interviews are the first time he's publicly admitted to looking ahead and assessing the next clutch of games, rather than rigidly sticking to the one game at a time mantra. That I'm aware of. He looks confident about it, too.

Hadn't seen that, I stand corrected :thup:

the next four games are crucial and tricky - will be season defining 

WH will view Wednesday as a must win, Brentford are flying. Villa are on a good run. Spurs who knows which side turns up

i think all are winnable but will take concentration and focus

1 minute ago, WilliamPS said:

the next four games are crucial and tricky - will be season defining 

WH will view Wednesday as a must win, Brentford are flying. Villa are on a good run. Spurs who knows which side turns up

i think all are winnable but will take concentration and focus

All will be dreading facing us now we are finding the net again and winning ways! 

West ham look awful tbh, they had little more than southampton today.

We should do them if we have the same desire as today.

let’s cement 3rd and let the whole world know we’re back in business!!!

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

What we thinking for these next three away games then. Brentford and Villa in particular look tricky. 5+ points would be a decent return.

Villa away suddenly looks like an absolute bitch of a fixture.

28 minutes ago, Rich said:

Sheepishly up to a six. What a team.

Similar. Supported this team for long enough that the sheer amount of effort required to ratchet up the meter above a five for anything positive is Herculean, but it’s creeping up there.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

What we thinking for these next three away games then. Brentford and Villa in particular look tricky. 5+ points would be a decent return.

7 points is a fair aim. Villa being the awkward one.

Just now, 80 said:

7 points is a fair aim. Villa being the awkward one.

Personally think Brentford will be the toughest. They've only lost once at home all season. Hopefully Toney gets himself suspended on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

All of those fixtures looked a lot tougher 8hrs ago.