Newcastle United 0-0 Leeds United (31/12/2022)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, McDog said:

It's boiled over from the pitch to the forum.

Just imagine what it's going to be like in the toon now? I was thinking everyone would be asleep by 9 but reckon there will be fights galore.

Thank you all for an absolutely wonderful 2022, lads and lasses! :aww: I can't wait to see what 2023 holds for us. It's been quite a ride so far this season, and the transfer window could prove to be a fun one.

Wishing you all a wonderful new years eve! See you on the other side :aww:

Real lack of quality in the final third today, hugely frustrating but not the end of the world. A few signings next month + Isak returning should mean fewer matches like this. Also the ref is a cunt.

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

They’re not the only ones who missed big chances. Schar missed a few too for instance, and I don’t think anyone would suggest he lacks technical ability. With the chances we had nine times out of ten we score. Just one of those days, it happens.

It is I agree. Still, adding more technical quality has to be the aim this January.

Not good enough, really. It’s not like the Palace and Bournemouth games where they sat deep and we created fuck all.

We had loads of chances, enough to win three games and they play wide open. Yet we were wasteful. Some absolutely woeful finishing and decision making. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Been on here for years, you're relentlessly negative in the match threads. Not like I'm the first to mention it. I guess everyone's wrong :lol:

But I'm not?  I do point out things I don't like and I can be glass half full when things are nervy. But it gets really shit that people like you shit your pants the second I make one criticism.  Just insufferable and a bit dim.  Like, you've got the blinkers on to most of my posts and then start screaming if I dare be negative or critical.  Just ignore me and stop your whining.

Well, we should have won that. We were miles better, but they did to us what we have done to others (hyper aggressive, shithousing). Ref lost control, Leeds were cunts and are absolutely cack. Hey Ho, we move on. Another clean sheet.