Newcastle United 0-0 Leeds United (31/12/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, David Edgar said:

But I'm not relentlessly negative.  Just have to open your eyes and read my post history.  It is just that people, like you, freak out at the slightest negative thing I post.  You need to chill out and just ignore my posts if you don't like them.

Been on here for years, you're relentlessly negative in the match threads. Not like I'm the first to mention it. I guess everyone's wrong :lol:

The referee would have a lot to answer for if they weren't all corrupt and accountable to no-one. Stonewall penalty not given in the first half. That being said if you need 20 chances on a plate to score once...

Edited by Skeletor

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Longstaff and Wood have amazing technical ability. Said no one ever.

They’re not the only ones who missed big chances. Schar missed a few too for instance, and I don’t think anyone would suggest he lacks technical ability. With the chances we had nine times out of ten we score. Just one of those days, it happens.

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

But I'm not relentlessly negative.  Just have to open your eyes and read my post history.  It is just that people, like you, freak out at the slightest negative thing I post.  You need to chill out and just ignore my posts if you don't like them.

You are tbf