Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Newcastle United (07/01/2023)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Nothing worse than this forum in these situations like 

"Pathetic" "embarrassing" without a hint of self-awareness 

It’s a bit much, I agree. That being said, we’ve not been imposing ourselves on the game whatsoever. That is what’s frustrating for me. 

Just now, wyn davies said:

Defeat not an issue, will reduce number of games

Fucking hate this attitude tbh. I want a cup. I want the players to fight for every game, that's how you get the right mentality. This ditch everything for the premier league, fuck that. It's never alright to lose to a league 1 side.

Just now, bhoywhonder said:

Murphy, Lewis, Manquillo, Ritchie, Wood... Never darken our doors again. The gulf in class between our first eleven and these utter cloggers is unbelievable.

Unfortunately they will have to darken it a few more times at least this season 

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

It’s a bit much, I agree. That being said, we’ve not been imposing ourselves on the game whatsoever. That is what’s frustrating for me. 

Some people just don’t understand emotions through a game. They must just sit there dead while watching it. 

Edited by reefatoon

Fair play to Wednesday I think they have been great, especially for a L1 side, yes our reserve players are shit we all know that, but they should still have done better, they were too casual and in my opinion they thought they were as good as the first team and didn't put the effort in but that is not Wednesday's fault, well done, a deserved win for them and I hope they get a good draw in the next round.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Nothing worse than this forum in these situations like 

"Pathetic" "embarrassing" without a hint of self-awareness 

Tends to get a little weird when we dont win.