Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Newcastle United (07/01/2023)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

How the fuck has Ritchie played the full game 

Because amazingly 5 players have been worse than him (6 if you count the useless cunt Wood).

3 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

I'll accept the award. I'm old enough to have been born before we last won something, but most of you on here, aren't you just tired of supporting a club that most of the time makes no attempt to be competitive or win something?

I’m shit at soggy biscuit and always lose but I never get tired of playing 

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I wonder if Joelinton is allowed to say he’d have an assist today with a better striker up top? ;)

He's allowed to think it. You wouldn't come out in the press and say it.

I don't think there's been any surprises really, in terms of what we know about the squad. Great first 12-14, not so great the rest. Hopefully we can do a lot of clearing out in the summer, and get more genuine prospects in and players that are PL quality.

6 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

I'll accept the award. I'm old enough to have been born before we last won something, but most of you on here, aren't you just tired of supporting a club that most of the time makes no attempt to be competitive or win something?

we’re most likely going to be playing Europe next season. QF of the League cup to come. What are you on about? 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Wood makes me sick, doesn't know how to be aggressive and attack the ball.

I've no idea why he's up there.

Why doesn't he stand in the right place to attack the ball either? Always going in at the near post rather than hanging in the centre to smash a header in. So strange.