Anthony Gordon

Jack27

21 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Unless he goes on strike until we either sell him for less or run down his contract with nothing back.

Promise me, if he does, you'll run down the street chasing him, shouting "yer not fit t'wear the shirt LADDDDD!" whilst filming it on your shaky camera phone.

The circle of life is a beautiful thing.

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Ignoring he may not want to come, Leicester might not want to sell & Howe might not want him, and I can't help feel like the money was better off towards Maddison. 

He’s waiting to the summer and will weigh up his options not realistic right now. We need a squad and Gordon would push Murphy down the pecking order. An overall squad improvement.

9 minutes ago, jack j said:

40 million now

Can we just call it 25 and everton call it 60 and we can all move on

Who gives a fucking toss how much a player costs in reality

FFP police do, they cant have teams coming in and upsetting the top 6

Eye-wateringly high price but that'll be the British premium. 

It's an exciting signing imo. Young, promising, English players tend not to leave the likes of Everton unless it's to the established challengers, so I'm as much revelling in what this indicates about NUFC as I am the signing itself. 

Looking forward to seeing what Howe can do with him. 

7 minutes ago, Dandy Man said:

Weasel faced arse with zero redeeming qualities, he'll do brilliant here.

Least I can now stop compulsively checking this thread every 30 minutes now it looks like it is agreed

Would you rather have a face like an arse or a weasel? 

7 minutes ago, TBG said:

Ignoring he may not want to come, Leicester might not want to sell & Howe might not want him, and I can't help feel like the money was better off towards Maddison. 

Maddison will want significantly better wages than Gordon which it where we are close to FFP limits. 

The transfer fee is almost secondary here. If we want Maddison we will have much better scope to get him in the summer.