Crystal Palace 0-0 Newcastle United (21/01/2023)

Disco

5 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Dominating again here, it’s great to see. Need to be more clinical in our chances again though. Feel Almiron has been off the boil the last few games, we could defo do with a new wide man this month. Keep it up and hopefully Isak can come on and get the goal.

I think we have been found out a bit and need a bit more "fret", teams are on Bruno more and while he is still getting those beautiful little passes in the other teams are tracking the runners better, we need a bit if a mix up in the next week of the transfer market or I can see us getting back into loads of draws with the odd 1 nil win.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Dominant, but a similar story to the last few weeks, Wilson's not on it, so it's less obvious where the goal's coming from.

This, I’d be tempted to take him off for Isak, well when I say tempted, I mean I would.

Alright. Thomas the Train off, second half on.

Can’t believe this match is on terrestrial TV in the US. I’m not complaining, but there’s got to be some better use for Saturday morning airwaves here than Newcastle v. Crystal Palace :lol:

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, MagMal said:

I think we have been found out a bit and need a bit more "fret", teams are on Bruno more and while he is still getting those beautiful little passes in the other teams are tracking the runners better, we need a bit if a mix up in the next week of the transfer market or I can see us getting back into loads of draws with the odd 1 nil win.

Yet, we have still had a number of clear cut chances to be 3-0 up