Southampton 0-1 Newcastle United (24/01/2023)

Disco

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It feels like we're due to absolutely cunt someone one of these weeks.

Aye, similar feelings atm as in late August and September. Someone's getting twatted soon like we did to Fulham and Brentford.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Who fucking cares about Man U, we've just gave ourselves advantage in this semi man, unreal.

3rd in the league and taking a 0-1 win back to st james'!? 

Not sure I can even put into words what's going on[emoji38]

I feel like I need to bring you back down to Earth so here goes……..

LONGSTAFF!!!

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Who fucking cares about Man U, we've just gave ourselves advantage in this semi man, unreal.

3rd in the league and taking a 0-1 win back to st james'!? 

Not sure I can even put into words what's going on[emoji38]

I can. Fuck you Mike Ashley. 

Thank fuck for that.

Can't say I'm content with starting line up and use of subs at the minute. Would like a bit of variation, not least as I'm worried about physical and mental burn out.

17 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Their fear disguised as confusion about, and hatred towards, our relative success, is kind of the funniest and most satisfying thing i've seen. They even manage to mention shithousing in that thread, almost like they've been force-fed a narrative that only we do it :lol:

It’s class [emoji38]

A goal disallowed and 3xg  away from home in a semi final and we’re a horrible, defensive, shithouse oil club who the refs absolutely bot.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

3 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I can. Fuck you Mike Ashley. 

Even in my heart of hearts though, I didn't expect this to happen when fatty left.

I knew what the club can be, I swore to everyone when someone gets it right we will be an unstoppable force, just not in our second season is all[emoji38]

6 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Tbf, we dominated the game other than for a 15 minute spell where we looked ragged. There wasn’t much to talk about from their point of view really

Aye, just in the past we've played well and haven't been given the time of day. 

To me, it feels like the tide is changing and I fucking love it. 

Just now, NE27 said:

Even in my heart of hearts though, I didn't expect this to happen when fatty left.

I knew what the club can be, I swore to everyone when someone gets it right we will be an unstoppable force, just not in our second season is all[emoji38]

My first experience with the clubs was the second season with Keegan when I was 12 , I always believed we would return one day.  Just like you I never imagined it would be like this.

The pride I feel when I watch, talk, brag about the club is amazing. I’m fuckng buzzing. Toon Toon Black and White Army. 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Get ahead of yourself brother. We’re going to Wembley. 

I'm probably the only Newcastle fan in the world that would be fine if we get knocked out next week, as I'm bringing the mrs and step son over to Newcastle for the weekend of the final. Flying back home from Edinburgh on the Sunday around 8 pm, so need to know if I'll be able to watch the game somewhere :lol:

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

I'm probably the only Newcastle fan in the world that would be fine if we get knocked out next week, as I'm bringing the mrs and step son over to Newcastle for the weekend of the final. Flying back home from Edinburgh on the Sunday around 8 pm, so need to know if I'll be able to watch the game somewhere :lol:

You need burning on a cross for that though even passing you fingers. 

Armstrong punched the ball into the net then celebrated like a divvy in the perfect act of subterfuge. He knew it would be chalked off.

Gains popularity with the Southampton fans whilst putting his team into touching distance of the final. Mitro would be proud.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

23 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Interesting that if we get to the final and play man utd, it's only 3 days after their 2nd leg against Barcelona.   Might have already been mentioned but fuck off I don't care [emoji38]

Well I remember thinking that they might have their minds on a Champions League final in Barcelona in the 1999 cup final, so wont be making that mistake.