Sander Berge

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Haven’t been paying attention but an immediate question is why would promotion-chasing Sheffield United allow him to go out on loan?

Probably loan fee with chance/obligation to buy. They are under a transfer embargo for not keeping up with transfer payments so I imagine they're after some cash.

Can play both as a 6 and an 8. Big fucker. Think his best postion is the deepest role, but he's played quite a bit as an 8 for Sheff United, I think

Injuries have kept him from making the move back to the top flight. He's at a good age and has plenty prove.

No brainer for me. Bring him hyem.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Twitter really shows how clueless people are. Crying about this and saying it’s an embarrassment etc. Just got a temp ban for telling someone as such. 

What did you say :lol:

Edited by nemtizz

My reaction when I thought he was going to Fulham was 'oof decent signing for them, wouldnt mind him myself' so happy with this yes.

With the versatility I'd rest easy the rest of this season, if were giivng ourselves a fit Wilson.

Especially as its the midfield I often want to rest. Think Willock would be better for not having to play so regularly and be top notch most of the time.

8 minutes ago, Jonas said:

My reaction when I thought he was going to Fulham was 'oof decent signing for them, wouldnt mind him myself' so happy with this yes.

With the versatility I'd rest easy the rest of this season, if were giivng ourselves a fit Wilson.

Especially as its the midfield I often want to rest. Think Willock would be better for not having to play so regularly and be top notch most of the time.

I think Willock and Longstaff's contributions to midfield have been underestimated this season. We've got to a CL position with them playing for most of the season so far.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I think Willock and Longstaff's contributions to midfield have been underestimated this season. We've got to a CL position with them playing for most of the season so far.

I agree, they've got incredible engines.