[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

4 hours ago, Paully said:

I want this support on Sunday and I’m sure we’ll deliver it!

I was at that game, in almost that exact same spot. I don't remember seeing anyone with a camera mind lol.

The whole day was brilliant. A gorgeous late-summer day and we literally took over the place. Must have been loads that travelled down without a ticket and it almost felt like a cup final. The very beginning of the KK era amidst that 11 game winning start to the season, and the optimism was very similar to what we have going right now.

I'd be amazed if Sunday's support gets anywhere near that though. A very different time, where terrace culture was still very prevalent.

7 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I'd be amazed if Sunday's support gets anywhere near that though. A very different time, where terrace culture was still very prevalent

This is it, the landscape of football supporters and football itself has drastically changed since then, for the worse clearly.

Although happy to leave the violence behind.

6 hours ago, Paully said:

I want this support on Sunday and I’m sure we’ll deliver it!

That UNITED chant on repeat for a while would be lovely, with the added bonus of confusing which ever cunts commentating. 

not sure how i want man utd to do tonight

if they win they are still fighting for a european trophy so sunday might be different

if they lose - the carabao cup is then a bit more special/needed to placate their years *cough* of trophyless misery ridden fans

ideally i want them to draw 90 mins, draw ET then win on pens maybe

i dont fucking know, lets just get into them and fuck them up

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

With no away goals a draw of any variation tonight would mean ET for MUFC. Would people rather they went through after ET  and potentially have less in the tank for Sunday or they're knocked out in normal time potentially knocking their confidence? Obviously them going out after ET is the ideal result for us

If I were you I'd want us to win a canter tonight with no injuries. Surely you want to beat us on merit and not because we're knackered and injury ridden? ;) :bluestar:

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If I were you I'd want us to win a canter tonight with no injuries. Surely you want to beat us on merit and not because we're knackered and injury ridden? ;) :bluestar:

you'll have excuses and moan ya tits off regardless. so it doesn't matter too much!