[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

9 hours ago, Holloway said:

Mac thought he could put Liverpool aeay on his own,but they had a young Kk and a winger called Steve Highway (sp) who ran rings around us. Emlyn Hughes was better than anything we had,too 

That game was a total nightmare. We completely failed to turn up. Our record in finals over the last 50 years has been poor, but that one is bottom of the barrel.

I'm quite sure that this team will put in a proper performance tomorrow, whatever the outcome. Ten Haag's silly comments will help our mental preparation too. Go out an annoy them will be our rallying cry.

Think I’ve been fairly non-plussed by it all so far. Been quite busy with work and day to day stuff in general. 

Last night I started getting pretty nervous about Sunday, when I was watching the Fulham game. First cup final related dream and all. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Really hope Willock features for us, his pace at running with the ball could really hurt them. Feeling relatively confident

That would mean ASM back on the bench and im not sure i want that after his performance against Liverpool.

Just now, BeloEmre said:

That would mean ASM back on the bench and im not sure i want that after his performance against Liverpool.

Could mean Willock off the bench? When Miggy has ran himself into the ground, as usual. Or for ASM if we’re fortunate enough to have a lead? 

I can’t see how you drop ASM after that last game. But Howe does like his tried and tested team. 

I know everyone seems to be saying Burn is looking worse and more exposed  due to ASM in front of him. But now Bruno is back, Joelinton can shift back across to the left and get back to playing 2-3 positions at once :lol: 

12 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Personally feel they’re both great options. If ASM is more match fit then he deserves the start 

10 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

How did the scam go down? Was it actual Newcastle fans pretending to sell their tickets? or scam websites, or random people pretending to sell Club Wembley tickets or what?

Disgusting all round like. 

Possibly not related, but I know that "Baz" was shifting Club Wembley tickets via Twitter and was reported.