[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

35 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Bald pervert:lol:

He's not wrong mind. We are annoying. The in your face attitude and shithousing/ timewasting must be so annoying for the opposition.

We’re no worse than any top team. 

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

Guv - am so sorry to hear that. Can you not name and shame, or will that take a bit longer? :(

We will be mate. We’re trying to get money back from the banks at the moment. Some have gotten theirs back. My dad and I haven’t yet unfortunately. Spent most of my day speaking to the Police and tracking the cunts down tbh

23 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

We will be mate. We’re trying to get money back from the banks at the moment. Some have gotten theirs back. My dad and I haven’t yet unfortunately. Spent most of my day speaking to the Police and tracking the cunts down tbh

What did they actually do though?

50 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Remember when that Milburn statue was on Northumberland street, anyone know why it was moved?

Was also on St James boulevard for a while.

In its rightful home now.

25 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Was this via a ticket site or direct from other fans ? 

53 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

As soon as the second goal went in they basically just sat down :lol: 

It must have been at least a minute and a half between Bruno fouling their player for the penalty and Bruno finally shutting up to the ref about fouling their player.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Doubt he’d be calling him semi prominent if it was Wraith. It’ll be some knacker with 1k followers on twitter most likely. The only good that will come out of this is them and the other person getting outed and run out of the club. Real fans wouldn’t do this to fellow fans 

Watched the ten Hag thing earlier and he seemed more than a little rattled to me. He was consciously drawing the attention to things the officials should be taking care of and seemed to be more than a bit prickly about the thought of not winning. 6 years, for Man U, without a trophy is a long time and he'll be under huge pressure as favourites to win the game and the Cup. We, on the other hand, have zero pressure on us which I like. Love being the underdog and there is no pressure on the team nor the manager to win the thing. We can go about our business and annoy the fuck out of them from the first whistle and try to get under their skin (we already have btw) and be as cuntish as we need to be to compete and level things up. Think it'll be a lot closer than many think although it the match was to be played 100 times we'd lose far more often than we'd win. But it's just a game of football and funny things happen now and again. 

We'll see 

35 minutes ago, midds said:

Watched the ten Hag thing earlier and he seemed more than a little rattled to me. He was consciously drawing the attention to things the officials should be taking care of and seemed to be more than a bit prickly about the thought of not winning. 6 years, for Man U, without a trophy is a long time and he'll be under huge pressure as favourites to win the game and the Cup. We, on the other hand, have zero pressure on us which I like. Love being the underdog and there is no pressure on the team nor the manager to win the thing. We can go about our business and annoy the fuck out of them from the first whistle and try to get under their skin (we already have btw) and be as cuntish as we need to be to compete and level things up. Think it'll be a lot closer than many think although it the match was to be played 100 times we'd lose far more often than we'd win. But it's just a game of football and funny things happen now and again. 

We'll see 

Hard to see either team having a big psychological edge but if there's one it favours Man United. EtH is under no pressure to win this and it wouldn't mean anywhere near as much to anyone associated with them compared to us. They are also way ahead of their projected timetable and no one would criticise EtH if he fails to win a trophy in his first season in the country. Every NUFC player knows how much this means to the fans and I really hope the players can handle the pressure but I have some concerns.

Edited by Pata

15 minutes ago, Pata said:

Hard to see either team having a big psychological edge and if there's one it favours Man United. EtH is under no pressure to win this and it wouldn't mean anywhere near as much to anyone associated with them compared to us. They are also way ahead of their projected timetable and no one would criticise EtH if he fails to win a trophy in his first season in the country. Every NUFC player knows how much this means to the fans and I really hope the players can handle the pressure but I have some concerns.

We have some very mentally tough players in the team and if we can find our form, manure are beatable.

20 minutes ago, Pata said:

Hard to see either team having a big psychological edge and if there's one it favours Man United. EtH is under no pressure to win this and it wouldn't mean anywhere near as much to anyone associated with them compared to us. They are also way ahead of their projected timetable and no one would criticise EtH if he fails to win a trophy in his first season in the country. Every NUFC player knows how much this means to the fans and I really hope the players can handle the pressure but I have some concerns.

Have to agree with this. There's more pressure on us as we have the elephant on our back that they don't, as going only 6 years without a trophy is nothing. 

We can definitely win this but I'm just worried that the players actually try too hard...if that's even possible...and we don't play our normal game. If we are gung-ho in this I see us getting comfortably beaten. We got to 4th place by being cagey and disciplined and that's what we need here, and its why I would play the same team that got us into the top 4, which means no ASM starting I'm afraid.

Our players need to play the game and not the occasion to have a chance of winning this. All talk of 68 years without a trophy needs to put firmly to the back of their minds. Stay calm, focused and don't ruin our chances with a daft sending off.