[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

I wish the cunts would sing something else

A. It's irrelevant to the cup final

B. We arent winning the league

C. It's fucking shite and unoriginal

Dear me :lol:

WE’VE GOT BRUNO IN THE MIDDLE

4 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Think I’ve been fairly non-plussed by it all so far. Been quite busy with work and day to day stuff in general. 

Last night I started getting pretty nervous about Sunday, when I was watching the Fulham game. First cup final related dream and all. 

Same. I've been fairly numb to it all this week. Cup final anticipation has not really happened, mainly because for some reason I just can't see us winning it. Feels like our form and our confidence has just took a knock at the wrong time, while Man U seem to be getting everything coming up roses at the right time.

But if Rashford is genuinely injured, that could be the equaliser....

See LNER has given up on trying to manage numbers on the trains. It’s a free for all now. Going to bedlam in the station tmrw.  

See new Tweets

Conversation

London North Eastern Railway

@LNER

#LNERUpdate Please be advised: To help spread the volume of customers travelling we have removed ticket restrictions for advance ticket holders on the 25th and 26th February 2023. Reservations will still stand therefore we highly advise sticking to your booked service.

This is going to played at such a high intensity and I fear for us when it comes to 60/70 mins, we don’t have the depth on the bench like they do. I’ve got that horrible nervous excited feeling now, can this game just hurry up 

Hope we start singing in the corridor 

Raonaid Uallas

@corvusica

·

1h

Replying to

@LNER

We have the football louts on now and the noise is unbearable. Train carriage has now turned into their own party carriage. Going to sit in the corridor...

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Raonaid Uallas

@corvusica

·

1h

Replying to

@LNER

We have the football louts on now and the noise is unbearable. Train carriage has now turned into their own party carriage. Going to sit in the corridor...

Louts ffs

Bet they like Rugby

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Raonaid Uallas

@corvusica

·

1h

Replying to

@LNER

#prayforRaonaid

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Same. I've been fairly numb to it all this week. Cup final anticipation has not really happened, mainly because for some reason I just can't see us winning it. Feels like our form and our confidence has just took a knock at the wrong time, while Man U seem to be getting everything coming up roses at the right time.

But if Rashford is genuinely injured, that could be the equaliser....

Nah. I’m nowhere near that mindset. Just haven’t found myself getting nervous for this game. When I’m usually a bag of nerves and really struggle with pressure in sport and even meaningless games we’re involved with. 

Last night it arrived and I’m absolutely buzzing for it. Shitting like I’ve got dysentery now :lol:  

34 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

#prayforRaonaid

Started off saying that they were louts as soon as they got on the train. Now saying they are kissing in the sink, is he/she going in and checking everyone taking a piss like?

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Started off saying that they were louts as soon as they got on the train. Now saying they are kissing in the sink, is he/she going in and checking everyone taking a piss like?

Looks like Bruno in the middle buffet car is going to send some cans to her