[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

4 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Looks like the one mackem lad was about to give it the generic football fan gesture of “come over here then.” 

Then realised they were on different coaches on the motorway :lol: 

Was thinking that myself. [emoji38]

31 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Looks like the one mackem lad was about to give it the generic football fan gesture of “come over here then.” 

Then realised they were on different coaches on the motorway :lol: 

Next level from away fans offering to fight someone from behind three rows of police, stewards and netting.

Another advert during the Sunderland match. Emphasised United vs United - they must have been pressured [emoji38]

Ferdinand, Ginola, Neville, Keane, and Carragher the studio guests. Poor Given must have had his nose put out as he's been there for most of the previous LC matches.

Just now, Paullow said:

Another advert during the Sunderland match. Emphasised United vs United - they must have been pressured [emoji38]

Ferdinand, Ginola, Neville, Keane, and Carragher the studio guests. Poor Given must have had his nose put out as he's been there for most of the previous LC matches.

Noticed the United vs United thing.

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Absolutely loving all the pictures of our fans travelling down to London today. It feels like proper event for us. If we win… Jesus. Can’t even get my head around how immense it’ll be. 

Cherish it. If in future we get to where we think we’re going to get to, it’ll be great, but it’ll never be quite like this again. 

It’s truly the reawakening of a monster.

11 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Absolutely loving all the pictures of our fans travelling down to London today. It feels like proper event for us. If we win… Jesus. Can’t even get my head around how immense it’ll be. 

Loads of mates singing on the trains down no doubt annoying the life out of “normal” travellers.

12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

The spoons at St Pancras was rammed with Newcastle fans singing the Bruno in the middle chant earlier.

Plenty of black and white scarves and shirts dotted around all parts the capital this morning 

I wish the cunts would sing something else

A. It's irrelevant to the cup final

B. We arent winning the league

C. It's fucking shite and unoriginal