[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag could not confirm whether Marcus Rashford would be fit for the final after limping off towards the end of Thursday's win over Barcelona: "I don't know, the players now are coming in, we have to do investigations, medical of course. We did straight after the game, but most of the time you have to wait for a 100% diagnosis. So let's do the medical, the work, we have to wait."

I’d lay any money he’ll play. Rashford likes attention so be prepared for a dramatic last minute recovery.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

From the BBC:

Erik ten Hag described Newcastle's style of play under Eddie Howe as "annoying", pointing to the average time the ball is in play during their Premier League matches.

The stats show that Newcastle have the second lowest average in the Premier League this season, with the ball in play for 51mins 47secs during each match.

Leeds have the shortest average, with 51:05, while Manchester City have the longest average time in play with 60:17.

The average time the ball has been in play during Manchester United matches this season has been 55:44 - sixth longest in the Premier League.

So we’re 4minutes less than ManU, who are above average. Hardly shocking stuff.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Sure you’re already on it but still worth getting as many of the 23 as possible to report it here:

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Yes. One of them has had their account frozen already apparently. 

I know where the other works…I’ve already spoken with them this morning to confirm where he works. I hope the bastard loses his job and gets some form of Police investigation. 

The worst bit is, this has stolen the experience of Wembley with my old man :(

1 minute ago, TheGuv said:

I know where the other works…I’ve already spoken with them this morning to confirm where he works. I hope the bastard loses his job and gets some form of Police investigation. 

You wonder how people think they are gonna get away with stuff when doing it on that kind of scale?

If you’re still going down, you never know what you might come across in terms of tickets. Appreciate it’ll be near impossible for you to have any optimism on that score at the minute.

7 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Crikey, sorry to hear this mate.

8 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

What, you’ve been scammed out of tickets? That’s fucking disgusting. Get their names out to the club, lifetime bans. Need to be fucked off immediately 

Even if I get my money back (which I do bloody want) - it’s the experience that’s been stolen. I’ve wanted to be at Wembley with my dad my whole life. We both jacked our season tickets in together and we’ve been going to every game this season together as members, we always knew it was a long shot in the ballot…but this opportunity was too good to turn down. We knew there was a risk - but why not risk it. We wanted to be there together. We’ve been played for fools, as have the others, but for it to be done by people, who are very traceable! Is sickening..

25 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Absolutely fucking outrageous this.

So sorry to hear it man.

10 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Even if I get my money back (which I do bloody want) - it’s the experience that’s been stolen. I’ve wanted to be at Wembley with my dad my whole life. We both jacked our season tickets in together and we’ve been going to every game this season together as members, we always knew it was a long shot in the ballot…but this opportunity was too good to turn down. We knew there was a risk - but why not risk it. We wanted to be there together. We’ve been played for fools, as have the others, but for it to be done by people, who are very traceable! Is sickening..

Heartbreaking man but Christ I'm glad you know now and not 4pm on Sunday. 

31 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

So we’re 4minutes less than ManU, who are above average. Hardly shocking stuff.

It's really not that big a deal. We've been wasting time few times but many teams have been wasting time against us especially at SJP which lowers our number.