Lewis Miley

Ronson333

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Right, I know people get excited about certain players but can I give my two penny worth.  First of all some fans said ginger Longstaff was fantastic.  That's  just a reminder.  Miley to me in all honesty is doing a decent job.  Nowt special.  Just calm down people because seriously "at this moment time" he's OK.

Not sure you're watching him properly tbh

Just now, Decky said:

You completely forget this lads age man, an absolute pro and he has big future. He’ll be around the first team now for good. 

Well apart from the commentators and pundits mentioning it every time he touches the ball 😂

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Right, I know people get excited about certain players but can I give my two penny worth.  First of all some fans said ginger Longstaff was fantastic.  That's  just a reminder.  Miley to me in all honesty is doing a decent job.  Nowt special.  Just calm down people because seriously "at this moment time" he's OK.

That was when we were shit and Miley is 17.  He's not 18 until May either.  To not give the lad credit for this is ridiculous.  He doesn't look out of place whilst playing against some of the best in the world.  He played against a 127 Million quid world cup-winning midfielder last week and looked the better player.

We shouldn't apply pressure to him, but he is there, doing a good job and we should be singing his name.

11 minutes ago, Rod said:

He's 17, was fantastic

It's like he hasn't registered that it's a PL match, seems more like just another kick about with his mates, no pressure. Does all the simple things well, gets into good positions, offers himself as an outlet, very direct with his passing into Isak. Things to work on obviously, but I rate him and not even 18 yet wtf.

I hope we can continue to find him minutes even when players return. Based off the performances of team as a whole since hes come in, maybe it's his spot to lose.

My prediction is that if this kids game time etc is managed well, which it will be, we have a midfield general on our hands with the size of the him. Maybe I'm going overboard but it's hard not to back an academy player that's made it this far and looked like he's been doing it for years.

Absolutely brilliant. Especially in that 1st half. 17 ffs :lol: So composed and plays with his head up. He has footballing IQ. Already better than Longstaff imo. Not seen much of him yet but I don’t need to see more to eat him higher already. Sky is the limit. Level headed kid too. Love it. 

27 minutes ago, Rod said:

download.jpeg.jpg.de7d0b73f81fe0290903ee1f9ccac8f5.jpg

That was his best game for us, so composed, excited to see how far he can really go

He's always played with confidence but when you more than hold your own away to PSG then it's bound to have given him an extra boost and that was evident tonight