"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

23 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Same time I imagine, if not dodgy streaming sites for you :lol:

the NUFC press release says UK, Ireland and Nordics on the release date. No info on global or USA. Maybe Eales will mention the date at the talk-in event in Atlanta today 

4 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Mackems better get in line, the fewm will be widespread. 

Absolutely. The righteous masses will not be happy.

Be interesting to see much of PR piece it is v a genuine behind the scenes thing. The other Amazon ones I've barely bothered with as they're fairly generic and didn't actually say that much.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Be interesting to see much of PR piece it is v a genuine behind the scenes thing. The other Amazon ones I've barely bothered with as they're fairly generic and didn't actually say that much.

I think Shearer on comms points to this being a thoroughly impartial production. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Think I'd rather it was carefully edited to be honest. Will still serve as a nice watch to look back on a great season for us as fans but also don't want to give any of those whiny cunts at other clubs any more reason to kick up a fuss about us. 

Hearing Episode 1, approx 26mins in is the scene where Jamie Reuben has the marketing department in the conference room and tells them he wants Karl Orff's 'Carmina Burana' replaced with Darude's 'Sandstorm' "on full blast" for the players coming out. 

Hoys the tune on his phone, for effect