Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 12/03/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

2 hours ago, nemtizz said:

Couple Wolves fans I know seem to think Targett, while at Villa has faked injury at least 3 times against Adarma. :lol:

Here I am clinging on to the 0.1% chance he starts.

Villa fans said the same when he left iirc

I'm missing Joelinton already. A clean sheet would be a start, real shame we've started conceding more over the last few games and not even scoring more. Its going to be close, probably 1-0.

5 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Not confident about this. Wolves are a decent enough squad with some very talented players but they're also in this mental relegation scrap so should really be fighting for their lives.

Nearly 5/1 for them to win is really good value imo.

It’ll be whether we can break them down and manage their counter attacks with Traore. I’m not that confident of us breaking teams down but we’re creating chances and at some point they’ve got to start scoring goals ffs. Crowd needs to stay with it in this one. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

9 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

It’ll be whether we can break them down and manage their counter attacks with Traore. I’m not that confident of us breaking teams down but we’re creating chances and at some point they’ve got to start scoring goals ffs. Crowd needs to stay with it in this one. 

Yep, there's also this!! 

12 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Be surprised if Wolves have any intention of trying to score to be honest , 0-0 far more likely than 1-1 .

Think their record this year is won 4 drew 3 lost 3 (very quick count so could be wrong) so I think they’ll be going for the win to be honest.