Newcastle United 2-1 Wolves (12/03/2023)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Smal said:

Easy to forget that Murphy started pretty much every game in October when we were winning every game. Obviously he is below standards individually but for some reason his presence in the team seems to work.

It's his press I think he seems full of running and understands his job. 

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

It's an absolute stonewall penalty and red card. I'm still slightly flabbergasted.

I think Pope probably is too, he looked ready to just walk himself without waiting for the inevitable red, that somehow never came.

1 minute ago, LV said:

Maxi has played well.

I still feel he’s not quite as free running as he used to be though. 

His passing has been sensational today for the most part, but yeah, think he needs to attack space more still. Might have over corrected a bit too much with the passing, so hopefully will eventually find the right balance.

Absolute nonsense being spoken about the possible penalty - we've seen it dozens of times now and no-one can say for definite wether it was or wasn't.

So the ref made a decision and the VAR backed him up because it wasn't a big error.

So if your name is Jamie and you're working for Sky today FUCK RIGHT OFF!

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Think the game has shown how underappreciated Willock is, he's been linking the transition from defense to attack really well today, and done it at speed too. He also has legs for days.

Willock has been outstanding so far