In-house media

They should've added a scene with Shola pushing a wheelie bin along and then suddenly a paddling pool with a few of the lads in comes into shot. Would've been gold!

Edited by BonesJones

6 hours ago, BonesJones said:

They should've added a scene with Shola pushing a wheelie bin along and then suddenly a paddling pool with a few of the lads in comes into shot. Would've been gold!

That probably would have gone straight to Ashleys lawyers under 'criticising the previous ownership'.

Liked the video and nice that they made it as a pure nod to Ameobi's MTV Cribs ep. and him not taking it/himself to seriously either.

Don't quite understand the hate for it or the clubs social media from some, though.

Guest reefatoon
On 30/05/2023 at 11:17, 54 said:

Thats alright, but it no wheelie bin outside now is it.

No, but they did manage to sneak a wheelie bin in :lol: Top piss taking.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b5081d5028c10e51cf367bccfabeea9.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Funny seeing who the super competitive people are and who are just that little bit more easy going. Looks a cool game though.

It only looks good because they are all technically excellent.  I suspect if the average NO guy or gal ever played it, it would be shit.  Head... miscontrolled volley, point to team 1.   Head ...missed the table.... Point to team 2 and so on :lol:

Edited by 1964

Dug out the old MTV Cribs ep with Shola on it, on YT last night, and after watching it again, his presentation on the training ground tour video is blatanatly just ripping himself. The way he talks, so stilted is exactly the same as back on the cribs episode, and whislt he's probably still not the most media savvy, I think its definitely deliberate in the new video.

Edited by TK-421

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Dug out the old MTV Cribs ep with Shola on it, on YT last night, and I after watching it again, his presentation on the training ground tour video is blatanatly just ripping himself. The way he talks, so stilted is exactly the same as back on the cribs episode, and I whislt he's probably still not the most media savvy, I think its definitely deliberate in the new video.

Did he say “as you can see” a million times on the MTV cribs ep too? [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

haha, think he does say it a couple of times. Best bit is him showing off his plasma tv, and his LED light up coffee table! [emoji38]

Edited by TK-421

23 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Yes! Absolutely a deliberate thing, that. That's why those who are tearing into the vid really should watch his Cribs episode because he's clearly lampooning himself.