Notts Forest 1-2 Newcastle United (17/03/2023)

Disco

Just now, 54 said:

Honestly think thats the most angry i've been with a victory. We fucking dominated that game, and the fact we won in them conditions is MASSIVE.

FUCK Forest and their dirty tactics.

FUCK that shithouse of a ref who enabled it, and gave everything their way.

FUCK that fucking VAR goal.

Fuck everything about that game, that was horrible and i'm glad the cunting thing is over.

that’s where I am. And god dam when you win one of these fuckers it feels good. 

1 minute ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

So satisfying, what a horrible bunch they were. Fucking get in

I appreciate a team being that difficult and nasty though, we need to be able to overcome all sorts to really reach our potential.

Absolutely brilliant show of character and resilience today to come back and win like that away from home, with Almiron and Joelinton not available.

What a brilliant start to the weekend!

Thoroughly deserved that mind, you get what you deserve most of the time and we won that far more convincingly than the score suggests. Forest were wank and we dominated them from start to finish and had it finished 1-5 then it would have been a fairer reflection of how the game panned out. 6 points is 6 days is fucking nice too going into a little break. Can't fault anything tonight, one mistake and one goal punished, it happens 

All through this game, I knew we'd pull something out the bag. We were by far the better team. 

Anderson's goal should have stood imo. So that pen at the end was very gratifying. 

Hopefully the trip to the warmer lands will see us come back strong for the rest of the season. I'm not targeting any particular position to finish in, so long as we can look back on it and see genuine progress. This summer will be interesting! 

10 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Fucking get in. Dirty, dirty cunts. Hope they tumble out the league. Special fuck off reserved for Jonjo. Complete and utter shitcunt.

Got nothing against them to be honest, they did what any team in their position would do. The referee is the one to blame for letting them get away with the challenges that were a little rough and going down all the time.

Also how come the VAR decision alone took 5 minutes, and only 6 were added on? 

Edited by Stifler

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Huge win. :)

Isak was terrific - Anderson was great when he came on - Willock did really well too. :)

Anderson deserved his goal, really shitty they took it off him.