Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 02/04/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

A huge loss for Manu if he is out, best player in their forward line up by a mile.

If we play our own game and the crowd wants red blood we wshould be able to get a minimum draw from it.

it will catapault us up the league and will put further pressure on those around us if we do win.

If pope is out we are well covered by Dubs and karius.

Nice to get Big Joe back refreshed.

Likely team for me would be:

------------------Goaly------------------------

Trips----Schar-----Botman--------Burn

---Longstaff------Bruno-----Willock----

--Murphy------Isak-------Big Joe

39 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I will happily wager that there is nothing wrong with Rashford.

Another reason why this international break is daft. You just can’t halt the league season at end of March and expect players and clubs not to find a way to use it as a time to rest. I know they need to find space for the fixtures, but it just doesn’t work at this late stage in the league campaign 

21 minutes ago, madras said:

Hope they don't think we see this as a very important game because it's them.

It would have the same importance if it was Spurs or Chelsea in the relative positions we are in.

It has that little bit of extra importance because it's us. You know it does. 

It literally doesn't matter who is next up, the form and performances are showing an uptick and we need to kick on to solidify a top 6 position.

I'd rather it wasn't man u next but :dontknow:

51 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I refuse to believe that you'd rather beat any other team in the league more than us in the current scenario. :lol: Villa maybe? I can't see it.

I hope we fucking batter you me.

Not gonna lie.

54 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I refuse to believe that you'd rather beat any other team in the league more than us in the current scenario. :lol: Villa maybe? I can't see it.

You lot and Liverpool for me. I think next season Liverpool is the game I want to win more just because of how we lost to them this year.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Nah Tottenham or Brighton. In the current scenario. It would have been Liverpool too, but we messed that one up.

I just want us to finish above the team in fifth.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

That says much about you.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

It says nothing about me. I'm on this forum every day. There's nowhere near as much hatred for any other team in the Premier League. 

Think that might just be because you're on the look out for it more than any other side. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Man U, and maybe 15 years ago you'd have more of a point. But I have way more hate in my heart for say an Everton or a Villa than your lot. Same's true for most of my IRL pals. Only one still utterly despises Man U, and even that is mainly down to all his in-laws supporting them