Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 02/04/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, Mountain said:

Chelsea are one of the best supported teams in Africa.

So evidently not everyone is bothered.

just my personal experience of going to stamford bridge and also fans behaviour documented on videos.

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Potential subs bench on Sunday

Dubs

Targett

Lascelles

Ritchie

Almiron

ASM

Gordon

Wilson

Anderson

Spot the odd man out

Ritchie.

He's the only one to score against Man Utd whilst playing for us, that ended in a win for us. BOOM.

4 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Potential subs bench on Sunday

Dubs

Targett

Lascelles

Ritchie

Almiron

ASM

Gordon

Wilson

Anderson

Spot the odd man out

Anderson. The only one who didn't cost anything? 

Not so long to go now. Seven games coming up in April, then five in May so lots of actual football to look forward to with no more interruptions.

I understand the importance of international breaks, but my main allegence is to the Toon. Transfer speculation and non-stories about our ownership don't make for a good two weeks.

1 hour ago, Donut said:

I think we will win this. Have a good feeling about it.

Likewise.

Casemiro out for them a big miss and we're so good at home. Sunday 4.30pm kick off plenty time for the atmos to build throughout the city during the day.

Looking forward to it and optimistic - 2-0 win

Quite bizarre once again being bookie's favourites against this lot and some of the other "big six bellends"!

I fancy us to win 3-1 - Isak to carry on his great run of form!

A 4.30pm kick off should ensure a boozed-up and radged-up SJP!

This is going to be tight, but with no Casemiro, Sabitzer potentially out, and even potentially Rashford carrying a knock, I'd make us just about favourites. Like I say though, it will be tight. Going to go with 2-1, Isak and then late Willock winner. 

It’s a huge week for us and I’m hoping we can start it off with a win.

I’d say this is probably the defining week for us and top 4 considering the games that Liverpool have to play over the same period (Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal) as well as Spurs (away at Everton and then Brighton at home)

11 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Yeah. The "United" stuff is the one thing about Manchester United (Bryan Robson aside) that's never bothered me.

It definitely annoys me more than it should. Also added to the fact there are many other teams with united in their names, they weren't even formed by two teams uniting but just changed their name from Newton Heath.